For all the fitness freaks, the best products are here. Keep Yourself smart and learn the working of your brain by ‘The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science‘ at the best price only at Amazon. Also, get discounts and offers on all your purchases. Also, get Free and fast delivery at your doorstep. Shop Online Today.
About The Brain that Changes Itself
Meet the ninety-year-old doctor who is still practicing medicine, the stroke victim who learned to move and talk again and the woman with half a brain that rewired itself to work as a whole. All these people had their lives transformed by the remarkable discovery that our brains can repair themselves through the power of positive thinking. Here bestselling author, psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Norman Doidge reveals the secrets of the cutting-edge science of ‘neuroplasticity’. He introduces incredible case histories – blind people helped to see, IQs raised and memories sharpened – and tells the stories of the maverick scientists who are overturning centuries of assumptions about the brain.
This inspiring book will leave you with a sense of wonder at the capabilities of the mind, and the self-healing power that lies within all of us.
About the Author
Norman Doidge, M.D., is a psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, and researcher on the faculty at the Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research in New York and the University of Toronto’s department of psychiatry, as well as an author, essayist, and poet. He is a four-time recipient of Canada’s National Magazine Gold Award. He divides his time between Toronto and New York.
‘An utterly wonderful book – without question one of the most important books about the brain you will ever read’
Iain McGilchrist MA, author of The Master and His Emissary
|Book Name||The Brain That Changes Itself|
|Print Length||449 pages|
|Text-to-Speech (Kindle Version)|| Enabled|
|Enhanced Typesetting ((Kindle Version))||Enabled|
|X-Ray ((Kindle Version))||Enabled|
|Best-sellers rank||#42,124 in Kindle Store |
#219 in Biology (Kindle Store)
#910 in Biology Books
#40,351 in Textbooks & Study Guides
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1200 Instant Discount on Citibank Credit Card EMI transactions
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members.
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit up to ₹20,000.
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases.